Grout Training, September 2016, Houston24/08/2016
We will be holding the same training curriculum over the two different days with lunch provided.
There are a number of considerations to properly design and install rotating or critical equipment systems with the goal of optimizing operating reliability: reducing operating costs, extending Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF), and increasing the foundation life-span. This technical session provides an overview into different design considerations and in-stallation best practices for achieving optimum performance from the equipment system and how attention to the grout is an essen-tial component of this goal.
We will also demonstrate some prod-ucts to gain a clearer perspective of how they function. We hope you will be able to attend this beneficial training seminar.
TRAINING TOPICS OF INTEREST :
- PLANNING, INSTALLING, & DESIGNING CONSIDERATIONS
- INSTALLATION TECHNIQUES & GUIDE LINES
- ROOT CAUSE OF EQUIPMENT FAILURE
- DECREASING OVERRUN COSTS & SCOPE GROWTH
- NEEDED GROUT PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES & SELECTION TIPS
- COMPRISED FROM 6 DECADES OF EXPERIENCE AND R&D, ALSO FROM THE TOP INDUSTRY STANDARDS:
- AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- PROCESS INDUSTRY PRACTICES
- AMERICAN CONCRETE INSTITUT